Sophie spent awhile thinking about what she wanted to do with her life in Antogo. She loves being outside, but she also loves her computer and television and any kind of technology in general. Suddenly, she realized she needed to bring the outdoors inside! And with that, Sophie’s House Plants was born. :)
The real Nouveau Primary School. I did little close up shots on the gardeny-stuff because I really like how it came out. The last image is mean to be peaking into the window. It’s less obvious that I don’t have real chairs & desks & a chalkboard with just a little peak.
Ya’know, I sometimes want to tilt the image as I crop it for a better composition, but it was overdone with so many people with TS3, that it just looks wrong now. lol.
Well, I decided to play my new BACC a little after the nice dinner hubby-boo made me, before my energy gives out for the day and I go back to reading slashy fanfic. :) So, here are some things I learned about Lukas Needham, founder of my brand-new BACC:
- He’s a bathtub pirate.
- He likes the wee pool that came with his house.
- He’s very lucky. The first walkby he chats up, he gets a TV out of ‘em for being an “insightful person.” Considering that his house didn’t come with a TV, this will perhaps distract him from bathtub pirating in the future.
- He’s not so lucky that he can avoid attempting to burn the house down…
- …And attempting to burn the house down makes him go insane. DUDE! Suck it up!
- He really likes social townie Marie Rauscher, who happened to walk by…but apparently doesn’t know how to talk to her. Fabulous. But she did give him (another) TV, so all is not lost, I guess. If needed, I can sell it so he can pay his bills.
- He likes to clean and run around naked, but you don’t get pictures of that.
- He’s a gold-digger because he wants to marry a rich Sim. Guess we’ll have to see how much money Marie Rauscher has…
And, um, that was all before 7PM on his first day. Yup, do I know how to make ‘em or what? But, you know, bubble baths cure all ills
and are sorely needed after attempting to burn your house down.
True to his word, Colin sent word to his old Dragon Valley army buddies, twins Kearney and Breanden O’Shea, and invited them to the engagement party and wedding. His ultimate hope was that Nellie and Aggie would hit it off with the O’Shea brother and make a love match.
Instantly, Breanden and Colin began to recall memories of their training day, exchanging secret hand gestures, and laughing over some of the adventures on their travels. It was great having them there but how was he going to bring up the subject of Aggie and Nellie?
Tonight is one of those nights I’m slightly bored and feeling restless (post vacation and family visit blues) so I nod to myself and say, “Yes, yes, of course. This can be solved by living through my sims.”
Now I’m going to take Lily out to a bar to flirt it up with some cute girls and then explore fishing spots with Tate. Maybe I’ll load up Sims 3 and adopt a new kitten too!
Anyone else alleviate boredom and live a bit through your sims, in terms of new things happening and interesting things going on when you’re bored?